Blch Grace Pink Pointe Shoe Adult S0161L
Grace is BLOCH'S lightest pointe shoe with ultimate support, elegant design, and maximum comfort.
- The Relevease shank allows you to easily roll through relevé onto pointe
- Strategically placed cushioning provides shock absorption for stability and balance
- Wide, oblong platform offers even weight distribution
- Low profile, medium sides, and open throat line of the medium length U-shaped vamp, creates a snug streamlined fit
- The full satin upper has a comfortable backing
- Laser-scored pattern on the outsole provides traction
- Flatter profile under supporting foot prevents rolling when standing flat
- The durable, full grain leather outsole with lightweight construction provides ultimate control
- Removable internal gel toe cushions
- Noise reduction technology under the pleats
- Elastic drawstring
- A paste formula offers superior performance and support
(905) 731-9957 or email us at email@example.com.
Dance Essentials does not offer refunds on our products. We offer exchanges or store credit on eligible products.
IN-STORE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with the item you purchased please bring it back to our store in Vaughan for an exchange or store credit. Eligible exchanges and credits are accepted within 14 days of the purchase date with a valid receipt. All items must be unused, in their original packaging and have all attached tags. Items returned after 14 days of purchase, in used condition, or missing any of the original packaging will not be accepted. Purchases of Accessories, Tights and Clearance are final sale.
ONLINE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with the item you purchased just send it back to us. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days of the purchase date with a valid receipt. All items must be unused, in their original packaging/boxes, and have all attached tags.
Dance Essentials is not responsible for any shipping costs that may occur when exchanging a product that was purchased online.
To send the item(s) back to us through the mail include a copy of your invoice stating whether you are exchanging the item or wish receive a store credit. Please be advised any Tights, Accessories or Clearance products are final sale, no exchanges or store credits will be issued. If you are exchanging an item please include the item, size, and colour you would like to exchange this for. As soon as we receive the original item you are returning in the mail we will ship out the exchange or make a note of a credit in your account.
All returns are to be mailed back to:
80 Bass Pro Mills Dr #10,
Concord, ON L4K 5W9
Items returned after 14 days of purchase, in used condition, or missing any of the original packaging will not be accepted. Shipping charges will not be refunded on any returned or exchanged items. Online purchases may also be returned or exchanged in our Vaughan store location.