Bloch Blochsox™ Lyrical/Contemporary Dance Socks Adult A1000
A cutting-edge dance sock that blends the freedom of dancing barefoot with the stability, support, and control of a dance shoe.
- Brake lines are strategically positioned to help stabilise pirouettes and control challenging moves, whilst still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock. Includes two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin-spot and five lines on the heel
- Spin-spot is designed to allow smooth turns and glides. The spin-spot also features extra padding to protect dancer's bones
- Grip control lines are featured on the inside of the sock in the spin spot to help hold the sock in place
- Double welt compression cuff is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit
- Enhanced compression arch is supportive and designed to hug the dancer's foot and highlight the foot line
- Padded heel to protect dancer's bones
- BLOCHSOX™ have been engineered to hold their shape better than regular socks
(905) 731-9957 or email us at email@example.com.
Dance Essentials does not offer refunds on our products. We offer exchanges or store credit on eligible products.
IN-STORE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with the item you purchased please bring it back to our store in Vaughan for an exchange or store credit. Eligible exchanges and credits are accepted within 14 days of the purchase date with a valid receipt. All items must be unused, in their original packaging and have all attached tags. Items returned after 14 days of purchase, in used condition, or missing any of the original packaging will not be accepted. Purchases of Accessories, Tights and Clearance are final sale.
ONLINE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with the item you purchased just send it back to us. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days of the purchase date with a valid receipt. All items must be unused, in their original packaging/boxes, and have all attached tags.
Dance Essentials is not responsible for any shipping costs that may occur when exchanging a product that was purchased online.
To send the item(s) back to us through the mail include a copy of your invoice stating whether you are exchanging the item or wish receive a store credit. Please be advised any Tights, Accessories or Clearance products are final sale, no exchanges or store credits will be issued. If you are exchanging an item please include the item, size, and colour you would like to exchange this for. As soon as we receive the original item you are returning in the mail we will ship out the exchange or make a note of a credit in your account.
All returns are to be mailed back to:
80 Bass Pro Mills Dr #10,
Concord, ON L4K 5W9
Items returned after 14 days of purchase, in used condition, or missing any of the original packaging will not be accepted. Shipping charges will not be refunded on any returned or exchanged items. Online purchases may also be returned or exchanged in our Vaughan store location.