Capezio Lifeknit™ Sox Lyrical/Contemporary Dance Socks Adult H066
Providing comfort, support and compression, this performance sock is deal for dance, training and recovery.
- Strategically placed compression points within the sock reinforce and lift
- Durable cushioning absorbs shock
- Wicking yarn enhances moisture ventilation and overall breathability
- Meryl® material prevents odor and bacteria, while distributing body heat for all day comfort
- The soft Meryl® base also fits along the arch of the foot for a second skin feel
- Slip-free traction at the ball of the foot and other critical contact points for maximum control
- Fabric: Material: 80% Polyamide Meryl®, 20% Elastane
(905) 731-9957 or email us at email@example.com.
Dance Essentials does not offer refunds on our products. We offer exchanges or store credit on eligible products.
IN-STORE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with the item you purchased please bring it back to our store in Vaughan for an exchange or store credit. Eligible exchanges and credits are accepted within 14 days of the purchase date with a valid receipt. All items must be unused, in their original packaging and have all attached tags. Items returned after 14 days of purchase, in used condition, or missing any of the original packaging will not be accepted. Purchases of Accessories, Tights and Clearance are final sale.
ONLINE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with the item you purchased just send it back to us. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days of the purchase date with a valid receipt. All items must be unused, in their original packaging/boxes, and have all attached tags.
Dance Essentials is not responsible for any shipping costs that may occur when exchanging a product that was purchased online.
To send the item(s) back to us through the mail include a copy of your invoice stating whether you are exchanging the item or wish receive a store credit. Please be advised any Tights, Accessories or Clearance products are final sale, no exchanges or store credits will be issued. If you are exchanging an item please include the item, size, and colour you would like to exchange this for. As soon as we receive the original item you are returning in the mail we will ship out the exchange or make a note of a credit in your account.
All returns are to be mailed back to:
80 Bass Pro Mills Dr #10,
Concord, ON L4K 5W9
Items returned after 14 days of purchase, in used condition, or missing any of the original packaging will not be accepted. Shipping charges will not be refunded on any returned or exchanged items. Online purchases may also be returned or exchanged in our Vaughan store location.